2018 Bike zambia is full
2019 BIKE ZAMBIA opening soon!
- Dates: TBD - late June to early July (arrival in Lusaka, departure from Livingstone, Zambia) Note: some riders choose to stay an additional day for tourism)
- Registration: Registration to be announced soon. This cost is non transferable and non refundable. This includes mandatory travel insurance, a Bike Zambia jersey, t-shirt, fundraising and trip support. This is required to secure your place on Bike Zambia 2019. All riders are responsible for their own plane ticket and activities/lodging pre and post Bike Zambia.
- Fundraising: Riders raise $4,000 for local Zambian organizations. Resources are provided to help riders achieve this goal. Participants are provided: an online fundraising portal, personal mentor, best practices and tips, and training modules.
- Support: Bike Zambia is a fully supported ride from airport pick-up to drop-off, with all food, accommodations, local transport, and bike provided.
- Medical: All riders receive travel insurance. A physician from the USA travels with Bike Zambian riders during the trip. The route is fully supported with lead and follow vehicle.
- Monthly Newsletters: Bike Zambia will provide information on a variety of topics, including: Zambian history, Zambian culture, beneficiary information, fundraising best practices, and travel guidelines.
- Physical Training: All riders have access to a training program to prepare for the trip.
If you have any questions, please email us.
SIGN UP NOW FOR PRIORITY REGISTRATION AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON REGISTRATION COSTS!