Bike Zambia - Registration
- Dates: June 28—July 8, 2018 (arrival in Lusaka, Zambia on June 28th. Departure on July 8 from Livingstone, Zambia. Note: some riders choose to stay an additional day for tourism)
- Registration: Registration costs $250 and includes travel insurance and a Bike Zambia jersey. Registration closes on December 15, 2018. All riders are responsible for their own plane ticket.
- Fundraising: Riders raise $4,000 for local Zambian organizations. Resources are provided to help riders achieve this goal. Participants are provided: an online fundraising portal, personal mentor, best practices and tips, and training modules.
- Medical: All riders receive travel insurance. A physician from the USA travels with Bike Zambian riders during the trip. The route is fully supported with lead and follow vehicle.
- Cultural Training: From April to June, Bike Zambia will provide information on a variety of topics, including: Zambian history, Zambian culture, beneficiary information, fundraising best practices, and travel guidelines.
- Physical Training: All riders have access to daily coaching/training program written by a Team USA member and four-time national champion.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Click below to get started!