Bike Zambia - Registration
- Dates: June 29—July 9 (arrival in Lusaka, Zambia on June 29th. Departure on July 9 from Livingstone, Zambia. Note: some riders choose to stay an additional day for tourism)
- Registration: Register for Bike Zambia. Registration costs $200 and includes travel insurance and a Bike Zambia jersey. Registration closes on March 31, 2017. All riders are responsible for their own plane ticket.
- Fundraising: Riders raise $4,000 for local Zambian organizations. Resources are provided to help riders achieve this goal. Participants are provided: an online fundraising portal, personal mentor, best practices and tips, and training modules.
- Medical: All riders receive travel insurance. A physician from the USA travels with Bike Zambian riders during the trip. The route is fully supported with lead and follow vehicle.
- Cultural Training: From March to June, Bike Zambia will host webinars on a variety of topics, including: Zambian history, Zambian culture, beneficiary information, fundraising best practices, and travel guidelines.
- Physical Training: All riders have access to daily coaching/training program written by a Team USA member and four-time national champion.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to get started!